Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine’s Day

I am sitting here on Valentine’s day researching different methods of putting all of these theories into practice. I would like to be spending the day with my own special valentine, but since she is in China awaiting her US Visa to be approved, and I am here in the US, no amount of Positive Thinking is going to change that for this year. This is not to say that the Law of Attraction did not work for us. I firmly believe that the Law of Attraction is what got us together in the first place, and that once we were able to meet, everything else just fell into place, like we were meant to be together. I am forever grateful to this Universal Law for making things like this possible.

That being said, if the Law of Attraction can help two people that are 7000 miles apart find each other, fall in love, and become married, then think of what it can do for you if you apply it to your everyday life. Space and time are no longer a factor in having the things that you desire come to you. All you have to do is keep that desire strong in your mind, project those thoughts out, and keep a positive mental attitude that all things that you desire will come to you.

One of the best forms of positive thinking is through gratitude. Imagine that you have just completed a large project for work, one that you are very proud of, and nobody bothers to thank you for your efforts. How would you feel? The same applies to the universal Law of Attraction. If you truly desire something, and the universe supplies you with it, then you should take a moment and thank the universe for being so giving. Gratitude is one of the most powerful positive thoughts available to you, so use it often.

There are several methods and exercises that can help you change your way of thinking into a more positive plane, and in future updates I will tell you about some of the ones that I am trying and having success with. There are also a lot of good resources available on the internet, some of them free, but most in a very affordable range. I will go through some of my favorites in the next update and let you know where you can get them.

I am keeping this one short since I am doing research and trying to write at the same time, not really a good combination for me. I will do an update soon, so stay tuned.

Craig.

No comments:

Post a Comment